Are you considering buying a Merlo Telehandler for sale for your business? Perhaps you want to know more about the Merlo Telehandler before purchasing it? You’ve landed in the right spot. In this article, we answer those questions and more.
But first things, first:
What is a Merlo Telehandler?
Merlo Telehandler is one of the most versatile, safe, and comfortable telescopic telehandlers. Merlo produces a wide range of multipurpose machines. You can use Merlo Telehandlers to lift, move pallets, or move materials. What makes Merlo Telehandler worthwhile is that it is compatible with various attachments.
Are Merlo Telehandlers Good?
Merlo Telehandlers are one of the few versatile types of equipment every construction site should have. What’s more, they are easy to operate. The 360-degree visibility of the Merlo Telehandlers allows operators to maneuver them easily.
Merlo Telehandlers have power and speed. In addition, they allow operators to move, lift and place products with ease. One notable feature of the Merlo Telehandler is the boom side-shift, a feature that lets you move the boom left to right 19 inches.
Here are some of the benefits of using Merlo Telehandlers:
- Merlo Telehandlers can increase the productivity of your team.
- They are user-friendly machines that won’t take long for your team to figure out.
- Merlo Telehandlers have advanced safety features.
- They are compact and reach tight spots easily.
- Merlo Telehandlers have excellent lift capacity.
- The Quick-Attach feature of the Merlo Telehandlers allows you to switch attachments within seconds.
What Telehandlers Does Merlo Make?
Some Telehandlers that Merlo makes include: